If you're averse to ticking boxes and doing math, the Flex Titanium takes all the hard work out of building a premium crossover.
After making the cross-country trip, the Legacy lands in the Bay Area and get's put directly to work. First impressions last... right up until a monsoon.
Volkswagen has made good on its promise to bring the 270-hp Golf R to the States, and we'll finally get our hands on one early next year.
Also of interest:
- Slow Down app curbs music tempo when you speed [w/video]
- Ford Racing unveils Mustang Boss 302S race car
- Police using Twitter to track down stolen cars
- Spy Shots: Mazda prepping smaller CX-5 crossover?
- Kia teases 2012 Picanto ahead of Geneva debut