Thirty years after the original, Audi wants to build another all-wheel drive masterpiece.
The Jeep Compass is getting a much-needed makeover for the 2011 model year and should make its debut at next month's Detroit Auto Show.
Wards Auto has announced its 10 Best Engine Winners for 2011, and not surprisingly, fuel-efficient creations like the Chevrolet Volt and Nissan Leaf have taken top honors.
Also of interest:
- George Clooney to play John DeLorean in biopic?
- New Lancia Stratos runs 0-62 in 3.3 seconds
- Video: Sabine Schmitz makes another blonde shriek in BMW M3 Frozen Gray
- Spy Shots: Are you the 2012 Volkswagen NMS?
- Chrysler planning Ram 1500 diesel and hybrid models?