|First Chevy Volt charity auction has 12 days to go, but it's already up to $180,000
That's like one-and-a-half Tesla Roadsters.
|Report: First Nissan Leaf delivery to a U.S. customer happening very soon
It'll happen somewhere in California.
|BAIC to roll out 30 electric cars by year's end; produce 3,500 more in 2011
China's EV numbers keep growing.
AutoblogGreen for 12.03.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models