|Report: GM studying how to double or triple Chevy Volt production
At a cost of $40,000 per Volt, economies of scale can't grow fast enough.
|Cracker Barrel to install high-speed plug-in vehicle charging stations at 24 Tennessee restaurants
Fill up while you fill up.
|Audi e-den blends old school and the future for electric vehicle charging
It's a, ahem, paradise for EVs.
AutoblogGreen for 12.02.10
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video