We get our hands on an M Coupe prototype to see if BMW's hottest 1 Series can live up to the hype.
Italy produces machines that look good standing still or screaming towards the horizon, so it's no surprise that Motor Trend decided to pit two of the country's finest machines against each other.
Porsche finally confirms what's been rumored for years: an all-new, entry-level SUV is one the way.
Also of interest:
- Audi TT GT4 Concept unwrapped in Shanghai
- GM considering CVTs for small cars
- Buick GL8 is an executive express for China
- Nissan Leaf nabs 2011 European Car of the Year award
- Fiat to build Jeeps in Italy