Most major automakers don't have to worry about having a shell land in the middle of their boardroom. But the news out of the Korean peninsula makes it clear this is a very serious, very real possibility for the folks who run Hyundai and Kia.
Lotus' new line-up may be tough to understand, so here's your definitive cheat-sheet.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Chevy Volt gets 93 mpge (and 37 mpg and 60 mpg) rating from EPA
- Spy Shots: McLaren prepping race-ready MP4-12C GT3
- Report: Production Lamborghini Sesto Elemento will be for track use only
- McLaren MP4-12C priced from €200,000
- Jeep Grand Cherokee bests Toyota 4Runner in latest Consumer Reports testing