AP: Judge won't dismiss Toyota unintended acceleration lawsuits
Selna seemed to side with the plaintiffs, though the judge is slated to come to a final decision later this week.
Toyota is worried that if the cases are allowed to proceed, a flood of new litigation will wash in from anyone with a Toyota in the driveway.
[Source: The Crestview News Bulletin]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies