Sounds Familiar: Millionaire drops big bucks to build Lotus-based EV sportscar
All told, the car has a range of somewhere between 100 and 150 miles and boasts a theoretical top speed of 170 mph. Ecotricity, the company that builds the Nemisis, has its eyes set on besting the UK's electric vehicle top speed record of 139 mph soon. So, how much would you have to pay for a car like the Nemesis? Vince isn't saying, though considering that it cost around £25 million to develop (including a £400,000 investment from the British government), chances are it won't be cheap should it ever hit production.
[Sources: Inventorspot, The Daily Mail]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies