Report: Marchionne admits Fiat may sell off Ferrari ahead of merger
Earlier in 2010, Marchionne had stated a Ferrari IPO was possible but that he also wanted the automaker to revert to its traditional 90 percent ownership stake. After a five percent stake purchase from Mubadala Development company, it got the 90 percent ownership stake it was looking for yet talk of the initial public offering seems to contradict Marchionne's plans.
If the IPO does happen, we have a good idea who will be first in line with a briefcase full of hundreds.
[Source: Automotive News – sub. req. | Image: Massimo Pinca/AP]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models