Source London to launch in Spring 2011, install 1,300 charging stations citywide by end of 2013
Here's some interesting info that's sure to make you wonder whether or not London actually needs 1,300 charging stations. At present, the city has 250-plus charging stations. Additionally, 16,729 electric cars and hybrids are registered in London. Of that number, approximately 2,100 are of the plug-in type. Finally, consider this: with 1,300 chargers installed, Londoners will have higher odds of stumbling across a charge point than a gas station. Interested in learning more about the Source London program? If so, simply click here and you'll be whisked away to the program's website.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models