Tesla Motors shares surge to $29.36; a 73% increase over IPO price
Now, nearly five months later, the surge continues as, on Thursday, the automaker's shares soared to $29.36 – a jump of 73 percent over its IPO price. The rise, at least in part, is attributed to the positive words of JPMorgan Chase analyst Himanshu Patel, who wrote in a report on Wednesday, "We are bullish on Tesla Motors as we believe it is at the vanguard of improving battery costs/durability."
Photo by Brad Wood / Copyright ©2010 Weblogs, Inc.
[Source: Detroit Free Press]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models