What's the best place to test Porsche's ever-enduring flagship? Germany, of course.
Mercedes' swoopy, sexy wagon will enter production in 2012, with a 500+ hp AMG version coming soon thereafter.
The Grand Cherokee's platform is set to spawn a host of variants, including Alfa Romeo, Maserati and Fiat crossovers.
Also of interest:
- Video: Why the Bugatti Veyron needs a bigger backup camera
- Gran Turismo 6 already in development... your grandkids will love it
- Video: Danny Thompson's 265-mph Mustang crash from inside the car
- Chevy returning to IndyCar in 2012?
- Chrysler reports $239 million operating profit for Q3