Oops: Half-naked car dealer found with gun in Bentley
Bernshtam reportedly told police that the reason he was found sans pants was because he had just urinated in an alley. Indecent exposure is a fairly serious crime that likely carries a hefty fine, so why was Bernshtam's bail set at a steep $50,000? The (alleged) pantless luxury car driver also had a loaded hand gun in the car without a permit. Nice.
Bernshtam's preliminary hearing will be held on November 9, and remember, pants are required in court.
[Source: Chicago Sun-Times]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models