Bentley teams up with Astor & Black to provide custom suit with every new car
The latter is a custom clothier that might be recognized by some for outfitting one Angel Ramos, named the "best dressed real man" by Esquire magazine. Now they've teamed up with Bentley's North American subsidiary to provide a custom-tailored new suit – along with bespoke shirt and handmade silk tie – to every client that orders a new Bentley. The deal was first announced on orders for the new Mulsanne, but is now being expanded to the entire model range and will be provided free of charge to Crewe's customers in the United States and Canada. You know, in case you needed another reason to want a new Bentley.
[Source: Astor & Black]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies