What is it like to drive the blown CL63 AMG? Is the big coupe able to effectively balance performance with luxury and technology? Are there any other full-size two-door vehicles on the market for this low volume Mercedes-Benz to compete with?
The Green Hornet spends his vigilante nights tangoing with both the law and various shady characters from behind the wheel of a heavily modified Chrysler Imperial. Justice, thy name is body-on-frame.
Autoblog has learned that American Hyundai executives definitely want the 2012 Sonata Wagon and are working to build a business case for it.
Also of interest:
- Lexus bombards SEMA with six custom hybrids, one giant wing
- RK Collection Toyota Camry is a little bit NASCAR and a little bit SEMA rock and roll
- Report: Suit alleges Toyota pushed owners to stay quiet about unintended acceleration
- Mercedes-Benz releases own spy shots of SLK testing "magic" roof in Death Valley
- Eagle-eyed readers spot embarrassing Ferrari World mistake