Magic Bus Could Ride (Above) U.S. Roads
But don't fret, for there is still hope. 3D Express Coach designer Song Youzhou has reportedly founded U.S. Elevated High-Speed Bus Inc., which is searching for manufacturers to build the innovative bus in American cities. This means that if Youzhou is able to find the proper companies to construct and sell the straddling bus, we could very well start to see it (above us) on the road.
With U.S. innovation in public transportation lagging woefully behind other countries, we hope that manufacturers will bite on this one. It may take a strategic combination of a strong sales pitch by Youzhou and government incentives to do so, but knowing how much traffic congestion is negatively affecting the environment and our productivity, we think it is an investment that is certainly worth making.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies