With the introduction of the Sonata Hybrid, Hyundai has every mid-size base covered.
Toyota's FT-86 might be stealing the limelight, but the Subaru variant has been caught undergoing testing, and by all outward appearances, we're looking at the 300+ hp STI version.
The latest GT-R gets a substantial boost in output and a revised interior, but what about that 'Ring time?
Also of interest:
- Mahindra introduction to U.S. 'indefinitely delayed'
- Porsche commits to a hybrid model in every vehicle line
- Officially Official: 2012 Saab 9-4X makes its digital debut ahead of LA Show
- Volvo readying five-door hatchback to boost brand's overall sales
- Ford looking to divest nearly all of remaining Mazda stake