Nation-E reveals battery-powered Hummer H1; it's an angel in disguise
Equipped with a 60 kW battery, the Angel H1 could provide power for satellite and communication devices in remote areas and even provide enough juice to keep mining operations and construction sites operational when a lack of grid power threatens to shut them down. Nation-E has not reveled pricing for its Angel H1, nor has it released full specs, but the vehicle will be on display at the eCarTec exhibition in Munich, Germany later this month.
Nation-E's first product/idea was the Angel-Car, which is also a mobile power center, this time designed specifically for stranded electric vehicles and housed in more conventional vehicles.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models