Infiniti's first foray into in-house tuning manages to increase performance at a palatable price.
The hotly anticipated 2011 Dodge Charger has beat a path onto the Internet in a million little ways, but this is the first complete, undisguised look that we have of the redesigned muscle sedan after a seemingly endless stream of spy shots and leaks.
The Camaro Z28 is shipped off to Germany to attend the Nurburgring Finishing School.
Also of interest:
- NHTSA releases first batch of crash test ratings under new safety standards
- 2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon priced from $62,990
- 2010 Petit Le Mans dominated by diesels again, hybrid Porsche performs well [w/video]
- Chevrolet Camaro Convertible Neiman Marcus edition commands $75,000
- Lincoln Continental to return? Depends on who you ask...
- RWD Ford Falcon could merge platforms with Mustang, not Taurus