Rumor: Ford developing green GT supercar successor
According to Motor Trend, Ford Motor Company executives have suggested that if a GT successor is created, its main focus will be fuel efficiency, citing the possibility of an electric drivetrain. The EV supercar isn't a new idea, after all – Porsche is readying its 918 Spyder and Mercedes-Benz has shown us its SLS E-Cell. Of course, Ford's plans are simply rumormill fodder at this point, but we'll keep our eyes peeled for silent supercars roaming around Dearborn in the coming years.
[Source: Motor Trend]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video