To say we were impressed by Ford's latest pickup engines would be an understatement. As of today, Ford officially offers the very best range of powertrain packages in the half-ton pickup truck marketplace.
Exagon Motors' 340-horsepower, extended-range Furtive e-GT is said to hit 60 in 3.5 seconds with a 248.5-mile electric-only range. The French manufacturer wants to begin production as soon as 2012.
Volvo's new Pedestrian Detection with Full Auto Brake is under scrutiny after a series of demonstrations for journalists in Australia went awry when an inflatable test dummy was mowed down after the system failed to detect its presence in time to stop.
Also of interest:
- Lexus still mulling LF-A Roadster, planning seven-seat CUV?
- Spyker confirms talks with BMW after reports that 2012 9-3 will get Bimmer power
- Lamborghini releases fourth teaser ahead of Paris debut
- Paris Preview: Aston Martin V8 Vantage N420 Roadster
- Video: Top Gear caught filming in NY with SLS AMG, 458 Italia and 911 GT3 RS