|Report: Chevy Volt will only go 25 miles on battery power - or maybe 50
Ah, yes, the all-important "up to" is important here.
|Brammo attracts $12.5 million in investment, millions in pre-orders
Apparently, the Brammo Babes strategy is working.
|Volvo working on a car battery that could be shaped into body panels
Save 15 percent of the weight and go 80 miles just from a few rechargeable body parts.
AutoblogGreen for 09.27.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies