|Coda CEO: "Price is not the decisive factor in electric cars."
Guess that why he priced his new EV at $44,900.
|2011 Audi A1 dual-charged 1.4-liter TFSI model hits nearly 40 mpg
The fine print tells us this won't be available in the U.S.
|Opel to debut extended range Vivaro eConcept [w/video]
Think of it as a delivery Volt.
AutoblogGreen for 09.23.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models