The Azera may look out of place in Hyundai's strong line-up, but there's more than one reason it's still in showrooms.
With over three months and 5,342 miles on our Jetta TDI long-termer, we've moved from the honeymoon phase to the daily grind, and now we're appreciating the little things.
The Michigan State Police trotted out the latest pursuit machines from the Big Three and found that one heads the pack... almost.
Also of interest:
- LaHood suggests mobile phones should come with warning labels
- Nissan abandons 240SX revival, ponders Sentra coupe instead
- Paris Preview: Rolls-Royce to feature five personalized Rollers
- Paris Preview: Mini's electric scooter comes into view
- Kia Optima hybrid headed for LA Auto Show