The 2011 Mustang GT remains the king of the pony car hill, even when saddled with a clunky six-speed slushbox.
Our spies have next great Lambo testing again, but the most recent reports indicate that we won't be seeing the Jota in Paris. Pity.
With the eventual replacement of the 997, Porsche creates yet another limited edition 911.
Also of interest:
- 2011 Ford EcoBoost F-150 puts out 365 horsepower, 420 lb-ft of torque
- Spy Shots: 2012 Audi S7 caught, but what's under the hood?
- Report: Hyundai Sonata overtakes Nissan Altima for third in mid-size segment
- Volvo reveals S60 and V60 R-Design models ahead of Paris debut
- Paris Preview: Peugeot celebrates bicentennial with EX1 electric roadster