Porsche has built the penultimate Boxster, but what's the price of perfection? Convenience, amenities and an over-inflated sticker.
We've said several times that the Kizashi could use more power, and the crew from Road Race Motorsports has heard our pleas and boosted Suzuki's mid-sizer to 300 hp.
Secretary LaHood kicks off next week's Distracted Driving Summit with an appeal to enthusiasts.
Also of interest:
- Top Gear spotted in North Carolina
- GM's Akerson says taxpayer payback will take years
- Automotive X Prize: And the winners are...
- Porsche returning to the Detroit Auto Show
- Despite what you may have heard, Rolls-Royce Hyperion one-off not for sale