|At $28,000, plug-in Toyota Prius should be cheapest PHEV in U.S.
Once 2012 rolls around.
|Paris Preview: Fisker will show off first "factory-built" Karma plug-in hybrid
More to come, as always.
|Michigan Governor Granholm rides shotgun in the Chevrolet Volt
Surprise, she likes it.
AutoblogGreen for 09.16.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models