TRANSLOGIC 22: Natural Gas Honda Civic GX
All too often the latest technology comes at a hefty price, but the natural gas Honda Civic GX offers consumers an alternative to petrol-powered rides without the premium. It's certainly not as head turning as a Tesla Roadster or as feature-rich as the forthcoming Chevrolet Volt, but it is a near zero-emission vehicle and, best of all, it's available today. Check it out as Bradley takes the GX for a spin to a local CNG station for a fill up.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX