Lincoln has finally stuck a balance between luxury and fuel economy with the 2011 MKZ Hybrid.
The Astra Sport Hatch hasn't arrived yet, but the Vauxhall GTC, with it's aggressive styling and turbocharged 2.0-liter engine, is a good indication of what will be hitting the streets next year.
The all-new Aveo is ready for its big day in Paris, but before the show, Chevrolet takes the wraps off its all-new subcompact.
Also of interest:
- Next Mazda RX-8 to use Sky G rotary
- BMW's dontblogaboutthis.com car revealed on forum
- GM testing OnStar Facebook and texting functionality
- Video: Mazda Shinari concept and Kodo-fied Mazda3 make the scene
- Nevada governor candidate pitches speeding for dollars plan as budget fix