Ford's off-road beast, the F-150 SVT Raptor, has only been on sale for a year, but it's already getting a few upgrades for the 2011 model year. Many reports and a few spy shots indicated that Ford had been prepping a four-door SuperCrew version of the Raptor (you know, for when the family wants to do the Baja run with you), and the automaker has officially confirmed the details (again).
General Motors will be expanding Chevrolet of Europe's lineup by adding a five-door Cruze, and while we won't get our first look at this new hatchback for a few weeks, GM has decided to preview it early with a few pictures on the web.
Also of interest:
- Video: Cadillac CTS-V "Competition" commercial
- Chevrolet signs Tim Allen as brand's new voice
- Some say that Top Gear will viciously kill off The Stig
- Report: Rattner bio reveals Obama Administration wanted Ghosn to run GM
- Ford settles $�131m Explorer rollover case
- Who pays the highest auto loan interest rates in the country?
- Poll: 2011 Ford Explorer vs. 2011 Dodge Durango - What's your pick?