It may be engineered for your grandparents, but the latest Avalon has more than a "jet-smooth ride" going for it.
The next Boxster is set to debut late next year, but development of the new mid-engine drop-top is already underway and there could be a new four-cylinder powerplant in the works.
The Shinari concept bows ahead of its public debut in Paris, proving there is life after Nagare.
Also of interest:
- Rumormill: Next Mazdaspeed3 to go diesel?
- Nissan Murano CrossCabriolet (convertible) joining Ellure concept in LA
- Suzuki Swift delayed in the U.S., again
- New fuel economy labels proposed by EPA and DOT
- 13-year old motorcycle racer killed during warm-up lap at Indy