Report: Barry Meguiar, host of 'Car Crazy' in serious condition *UPDATE
According to AutoWeek, the 67-year-old Meguiar is currently in serious condition in the intensive care unit at the Monterey Community Hospital. At this point, details are scarce as to what exactly landed the enthusiast in the ICU. Whatever the cause, our thoughts are with Meguiar and his family for a speedy recovery, whatever the ailment.
*Update: According to a statement released by Meguiar's, Barry Meguiar is currently in stable and improving condition after contracting a virus while traveling outside of the country. The Meguiar family thanks everyone for their warm wishes.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies