|80-day, 'round-the-world electric car Zero Race takes off in Geneva today
Anyone want to go for a spin?
|Nissan dealer says only 3,300 Leafs will be available in U.S. by end of March
Japan gets priority, says one U.S. dealer.
|Study: Megacities will drive huge demand for electric cars by 2020
Dense cities call for EVs, says Frost & Sullivan.
AutoblogGreen for 08.17.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies