Ceiling Stealing: Car theft easier for men
Apparently, the auto theft world, and more importantly, the automotive disposal world, is dominated by male "gatekeepers" who decide who gets to play and who doesn't. Fair? Of course not, but who said anything about the filthy underbelly of our society exhibiting anything close to political correctness?
You know what that means, ladies – time to get out there and start popping locks. Or something.
[Source: Edmunds Inside Line | Image: Rockstar Games]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies