|Toyota-Lexus combine to capture 73.9% of hybrid sales in July
Prius wins, again.
|U.S. car buyers want large vehicles, SUVs again thanks to "stabilizing gas prices"
Forget about that price spike, it'll never happen again. Promise.
|Honda to fix software flaw that affects battery life on Civic Hybrid
All 2006 through 2008 Civic Hybrids sold in the U.S. are in for an upgrade.
AutoblogGreen for 08.13.10
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models