|Report: Nissan dealer expected to sell Leaf $1,000 below MSRP
Competition could make it happen.
|Is Obama administration hampering auto industry's progress by focusing on EVs?
It's the whole "picking winners" argument, which doesn't really work.
|Sen. Voinovich (R-OH) calls for a raise to the gas tax
He is retiring, though.
AutoblogGreen for 08.10.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies