Even in entry-level trim, the Hyundai Sonata continues to impress with its futuristic interior and entertaining dynamics.
The next Chrysler 300 has been caught out and about in Michigan, and while it's still cloaked in camo, these latest shots prove the sedan is undergoing more than just a mild facelift.
The Lotus Exos Type 125 might look like an F1 car, but in reality it's a $1m toy for incredibly wealthy track junkies.
Also of interest:
- Honda recalling 383,000 vehicles over runaway risk
- Jet-powered school bus reaches 350 mph, eliminates tardy slips
- Rumormill: Saab to enter WRC with new 9-2
- Report: Buick Verano compact coming in 2012
- Chrysler reports $183M second quarter operating profit, $172 million loss overall