Cappucino Rampante: Nespresso makes a machine for Ferrari (sorta)
Following in the footsteps of Lamborghini's and Brunopasso's (metaphorically) octane-infused machines comes this one from Nespresso, designed for that winningest of merchandizing brands. It comes, as you can see, packaged inside a racing helmet, the visor lifting to expose the spout, the chin pulling out like a drawer and various panels exposing the other compartments. Just the thing for when you need a dose of Vivalto Lungo to go with your Forza Ferrari. Unfortunately it's only a concept for the time being, but if anyone can pull it off, it's the boys from Maranello.
[Source: Yanko Design via RideLust]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies