|Demand for Fisker Karma reported to be "very strong." Um... ok...
3,000 pre-orders for a car that doesn't exist yet is good, but is it "very strong?"
|GM Ventures invests in Bright Automotive for strategic partnership
For $5m, GM gets second Volt-like powertrain.
|2011 Chevrolet Volt can run on regular gas
Premium still preferred, though.
AutoblogGreen for 08.04.10
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video