Has General Motors finally created a class-competitive compact car? Find out in our First Drive of the Chevy Cruze.
The Nissan North America headquarters in Franklin, Tennessee played host to the Annual Z Car Convention this past weekend, and hundreds of Nissan fanatics filled the facility with all manner of Z-badged hotness.
One California Chevrolet dealer says it plans to command a $20k premium for the Volt. And they're surely not the first.
Also of interest:
- Pagani Zonda HH fully revealed
- Spy Shots: Bentley Continental GT successor snapped from new angles
- BMW to build 9-2 on Mini chassis for Saab
- Video: Fórmula Truck - The bigger they race, the bigger they crash
- 2011 Nissan GT-R Club Track Edition revealed?
- Ford officially sells Volvo to Geely for $1.8b