Ivan "Iron Man" Stewart rides away from off-road racing on an electric bike
Stewart has decided to auction virtually all of his off-road racing memorabilia, race truck building business and vehicles. Instead of pounding dirt, Stewart will be peddling electric bicycles out of a new shop in San Diego, California.
The Ivan Stewart Electric Bike Center will sell, service and rent battery-powered bicycles from an initial shop in downtown San Diego, followed by two additional stores in La Jolla and Del Mar to the north.
[Source: San Diego Union-Tribune via PickupTrucks.com]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies