Video: Watch the Pagani Zonda R's 6:47 'Ring run
The visuals to go with the "record." Pagani blasted its Zonda R over the Nürburgring for the purposes of testing production components. Removing all the mystery from the endeavor, the in-car video shows the view out the window as the driver of the R resets yet another bar at 6:47. We put "record" in quotes simply because this flier isn't road legal, so we're in all kinds of gray area. But it beat the Ferrari 599XX, and that's feat unto itself. Follow the jump for the sights and sounds.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX