Rumormill: Skoda to get own model based on VW eUp!
The Skoda is expected to carry the Joyster badge and will reportedly launch in 2012-13 with conventional powertrains. A pair of three cylinder engines displacing one liter for the gas version and 1.2-liters for the diesel will be the available to begin with, and after Volkswagen launches the battery-powered eUp! in 2013, the same hardware will be added to the Skoda.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies