What's it like to drive the world's cheapest car? We headed to Germany to try out Tata's $2,500 Nano.
It could be the Aveo sedan or it could be some other small offering from General Motors. Check out our spy shots and weigh in yourself.
Enough with the renderings. We've got shots of the Mopar Challenger looking hot for 2010.
Also of interest:
- Ford to report $2.6B second-quarter profit
- 2011 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen won't be based on new Jetta
- Buick to expand line with coupe, convertible and wagon?
- VW shows off hotted-up 2011 Jetta at Waterfest
- Rumormill: Next Focus RS to get all-wheel drive with electric motors