It's Monday afternoon and you know what that means. It's time to submit your questions for this week's podcast. We've got a list of topics to discuss below, starting with a supercar question to get our resident curmudgeon warmed up. Got a question for our intrepid team of podcasters? Now's the time to ask away. Don't forget to vote on which questions deserve our attention the most, though we'll try to get to as many as we can. Discussion topics for Autoblog Podcast #187, which we'll record tonight, can be found below. Finally, subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already to hear your question answered.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #187
- Rumormill: Lamborghini developing Touareg-based SUV, V8 Gallardo [w/poll]
- 2011 Ford Explorer with EcoBoost 2.0-liter delivers 30% better fuel economy than V6
- Followup: Toyota 'strongly objects' to NHTSA allegations it planted story in WSJ
- Rumormill: Nissan considering Leaf-based EV sportscar
- Report: German mfgs cleaning up as appetite for luxury cars is 'bottomless'
[iTunes] Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes
[RSS] Add the Autoblog Podcast feed to your RSS aggregator