Subaru assures us that for 2011, we can expect a return to the fundamentals that helped establish the STI as a force to be reckoned with. See that spoiler? Yeah, baby. The STI is back, and on more than just a wing and a prayer.
The plucky little 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX has gone off to summer camp and returned as a full-figured looker. Now donning its bigger sister's widebody dress and uprated wheels at all four corners, there are few tells this thing isn't fully capable of stopping at a moment's notice. And all we can say is: It's about time.
The 2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid tries to create a distinctive new model with a unique look that says "I care more about the earth than you do" without incurring the cost of a whole new platform and all-new sheetmetal.
Also of interest:
- Video: Seat touring car flips into crowd at Brands Hatch over weekend
- Followup: Toyota 'strongly objects' to NHTSA allegations it planted story in WSJ
- 2011 Ford Explorer with EcoBoost 2.0-liter delivers 30% better fuel economy than V6
- Report: German mfgs cleaning up as appetite for luxury cars is 'bottomless'
- Report: Chevrolet slaps first incentives on ZR1 amidst swelling inventory
- IndyCar: 2010 Honda Indy Toronto [SPOILERS]