Nissan asking prospective Leaf owners how long battery warranty should be [w/Poll]
Nissan has priced its upcoming Leaf EV very aggressively, hoping to undercut the still-unpriced Chevrolet Volt. General Motors, on the other hand, is still being cagey about the Volt price but came out swinging with an eight-year/100,000-mile warranty for the battery. Nissan quickly followed that up with a survey sent out to people who have signed up for the $99 Leaf reservation list to get their thoughts on battery warranties. So, how long do you think the battery warranty should be? Thanks to Chris for the tip!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models