The Chevy Silverado is easily one of the best pickups on the market. But what happens when you throw a hybrid drivetrain into the mix and a $10k premium?
The Shelby GT500 is flying off the lots, and in order to keep the baddest pony car from Ford exclusive, the automaker is limiting production to just 5,500 units for the 2011 model year.
Earlier this week, the WSJ reported that many of the cases of unintended acceleration in Toyota vehicles were caused by human error. Now, that conclusion has been called into question.
Also of interest:
- Toyota says "We're not implying that everything is driver error, absolutely not."
- Domestics surpass imports as a whole in 2010 J.D. Power APEAL study
- Brammo announces Empulse, a 100+ mph naked electric streetfighter with 100-mile range [w/video]
- German-baiting Nissan ads at Goodwood draw Porsche ire
- Toyota to fix over 700,000 RAV4 and Matrix models outside of recall