The Audi A5 marks the return of the personal luxury coupe, and with a fuel-efficient four-pot, it's a premium blend of frugality and class.
IndyCar has picked Dallara as the new chassis manufacturer for the 2012 season and the decision has the potential to finally make the series more appealing to both fans and advertisers.
The race-prepped version of Ferrari's newest masterpiece has finally been revealed, and well-heeled gentlemen racers have a lot to look forward to.
Also of interest:
- Patent drawings reveal 2012 Chevrolet Aveo sedan
- 2011 Ford Edge gets 19/27 mpg EPA ratings, tops mid-size V6 class
- Top Gear's James May hits 259.11 mph in Bugatti Veyron SS
- Mini dishes out more info on Countryman including complete specs
- Jim Press hired by Renault-Nissan