The Porsche Cayenne sits at the top of the luxury crossover heap, but when you swap the fuel-swilling V8 for a VW-sourced V6, does the Cayenne instantly lose its appeal?
Detroit insider John McElroy maintains that the UAW's best days could be just around the corner, with the more union jobs boosting membership and lower wages bringing more automakers to the States.
After receiving more than 3,000 reports of sudden acceleration in Toyota vehicles, the U.S. Department of Transportation has concluded that driver error was actually at fault.
Also of interest:
- Subaru to dump "quirky" image
- EcoMotors gets $23.5m boost from Bill Gates, Vinod Khosla
- Jaguar X-Type replacement aims to fight the 3 Series
- Spy Shots: 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLK AMG sounds like a V8?
- 2011 Chevrolet Caprice PPV Detective package details uncovered